Last weekend we were at the wedding of my good friend Chris. It was great to see him do the marriage vow. He has been the one that alwas said "I'm not going to marry". He is godfather of my daughter Angelina and when that ceremony happened he said "my family plan is closed now with two godchildren". Did I mention his little daughter Paula is just four weeks younger than my sweet little Christina. So we sort of went through the pregnancy together *grin*. And of course the wedding and the feast - there is no better word for it - was back in Palatinate.
Now that I read what I wrote I realize that it's kind of odd. I was speaking about "boring" normal days and then I mention a wedding and a feast. Let's say the proportion saves me. Interesting side show to the wedding trip. We took only Christina (she is currently screaming so loud I can't even hear the computers keyboard clicking as I type) on that day. So everyone asked "Where's Angelina?" and I alsways answered "She's got too much appointments". And that's the truth. As it was clear we would spend the week back in the old home she made plans to visit all her friends. She spent time with her grandmas adn with Fabi9enne and Lennar, her two best friends. That made four appointments in two days. She was a busy little girl...
My mum will visit us later this week. So that will also be good for Angelina. Too bad that currently the weather is a mess again. Yesterday it rained tho whole day after tha last week was quite hot. We had storm warnings for friday evening and yesterday heard that there were a lot of damaged around upper bavaria. Lucky for us none close to us. When we drove to Weilheim for shopping we missed our magnificent view. Between Bauerbach and Haunshofen, the next two villages between Bernried and Weilheim, there's a spot where one has a wonderfull panorama. I must remember to take a camera with me the next time I go there (and the weather is fine).
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen