Sick me

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009
Now that my girls are fit again I suffer badly. I am really the poorest one. No, just kidding...
I have a bad cough and a hell of a headache, but that'll pass. The really worst thing is that I am not really fit for helping Steffi. Since yesterday no boxes are left in the ground floor. Finally we can start to live here. The house starts making fun, now. Today I cooked in the kitchen. This was the first stime in weeks that I could prepare the meal for my family. That felt good.
And my sweet little Angelina ate a huge share. That made me proud. I must have done something right.
Yesterday we went to a big supermarket (and forgot to buy the most important things, fly flatters...). It is in Weilheim and called "REAL.-". Interestingly it was hard to find, even when having the address and a navigation system. We passed it two times on the back side (which is the official street address) without noticing it. They should do something about that.
After that we went to "Media Markt" (big electronics store) to look after a new bigger fridge. We searched for an american style, but after having seen them we might go for a "german" style model in the end. The ice cube creators won't account for all the "other little problems", like the quality, the energy usage or the partition that is just not very usefull at all. In the end Angelina behaved terribly, their selection was not very impressive so we went home quite early.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen